- 12 years teaching experience
- 1st year at SES!!!!
- B.A. Elementary Education- Millsaps College
- M. Ed. Elementary Education- Delta State University
- What a blessing to have the opportunity to not only give children the gift of knowledge, but at SES, I also get to help them become disciples of Jesus!
- I have two children who attend SES!
- 5th year at SES
- Associate Degree in Secretarial Science
- A fun fact about Dawn is, she loves animals and kids!
Patsy Z. Malatesta
- B.S. in Education from Delta State University.
Kindergarten teacher for 28 years in Clarksdale Public Schools.
- Teaching Pre-3 at SES for 8 years.
Mrs. Malatesta is a member and a Eucharist Minister at St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. Patsy has been married for 24 years to Donald Malatesta and has one daughter, Caroline. She loves children and teaching.
Mrs. Patsy says, "The children bring Joy to me."
Sara Kate Brewer
Pre 3 Assistant
B. S. Interdisciplinary Studies
Delta State University
6 years at SES
SES alum; attended SES from Pre-6th grade.
Sara Kate loves SES and says, "It's impossible to have a bad day when you get sweet baby hugs all day.....I love my job!"
Anna Catherine Smith
Pre 4 Teacher
Elementary Education/ Early Childhood
2 years experience
- 1st year at SES!!!!
- Anna Catherine's favorite about SES is it's positive learning and teaching environmnet. The family feel in this school is unlike anywhere else. These are just some of the many reasons Anna Catherine thinks SES is the best place to work!
- She loves animals, traveling, and taking naps....if necessary :)
Pre 4 Assistan
Ms. Carver is a graduate of Coahoma Community College and Mississippi Valley State University
23 years teaching experience.
She worked at Immaculate Conception for eight years before coming to St. Elizabeth. Ms. Carver has been an assistant to Pre 3, Pre 4, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades. She also works in After Hours. Ms. Carver is a member of Oakridge M.B. Church in Stovall, MS.
- B.S., Education from Delta State University
- Member of Delta Kappa Gamma
- Training in Dyslexia, AD/HD, Orton-Gillingham
- SPED teacher
- 30 years teaching experience
- 9 years at SES
- After leaving SES to teach elsewhere, I was so happy to return 3 years ago! I love St. Elizabeth's curriculum...it teaches basics for mastery!
Stacy Demilio Curcio
- B.S. in Elementary Education from Delta State University
- teaching 1st grade for 25 years teaching at St. Elizabeth
- Mrs. Curcio is a graduate of St. Elizabeth Catholic School and Clarksdale High School. Stacy is a lifelong member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. She is married to James Curcio and has two sons Joseph (17) and Thomas (10). Joseph graduated from St. Elizabeth and Thomas currently attends St. Elizabeth. Stacy believes that if you love where you go and what you do, it is not really a job.
Mary Ann Ferri
1st Grade Assistant
- B. S., Business Administration
- University of Memphis
- SPED (Mild to Moderate) endorsement
- 28 years teaching experience
- 2 years at SES
- "I love SES! It feels like home and family. I'm an SES alum and feel honored to be teaching here. I love seeing growth in each child over the school year."
- 20 years teaching!
- 3 years at SES!!
- BBA in Marketing, BSE in Elementary Education, Associates Degree in Mathematics
- Melissa loves how inviting and decorative our school and classrooms are and such awesome teachers, too! She loves teaching young children, and coming to school everyday.....plus, my grand daughter, Anne Taylor is here too.
- SES is family to me!
- B.S. in Physical Education and minor in Accounting: MSCW
- teaching 39 years.
- 36 Years at St. Elizabeth
- Mrs. Craig is a graduate from St. Elizabeth’s Catholic School and Clarkdale High School. She has three children who all graduated from St. Elizabeth School. They also have seven wonderful grandchildren. Sue is a member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. Her favorite things about St. Elizabeth is the family atmosphere!
3rd Grade Assistant
- 1st Year at SES. Yay!
- Degree in Early Childhood Education from DSU, with a Minor in Special Education
- My favorite part about teaching is that I get to help children reach their full potential!
- A fun fact about me is, I am Puerto Rican and I can speak Spanish fluently.
- B.S. in Education, Delta State University
- 20 years teaching experience
- 15 years at SES!
- Ms. Noe's favorite things about SES, is all of the wonderful children!
- "I have TRIPLETS, (who are awesome) and that graduated from SES!" Also, I've taught every grade but 1st and 2nd.
- 5th and 6th grade MATH & SCIENCE
- 5th grade SOCIAL STUDIES, RELIGION
- 50 years experience
- 25 years at SES
- University of Missouri, Columnbia B.S. in Elementary Education
- Delta State Univeristy, Masters in Elementary Education
- Mrs. Rutz has a passion for teaching and a love of learning. She is and will always be committed to the teaching profession.
- 1st year teaching.
- 2nd year at SES!
- Bachelor of Speech & Hearing from DSU
- Currently pursuing 2 Masters Degrees: M. Ed Alternate Route and M. Ed. in Dyslexia Therapy
- Member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church and Junior Auxiliary of Clarksdale.
- Kappa Delta Alumni Board in Bolivar County.
- My favorite thing about SES is my daughter is a 3rd generation SES student...following her grandfather and dad!!
- I love my job and MY SES "KIDS"! (students)
Lisa Z. Chicorelli
Computer Lab & K-5 Assistant
- B.A. in Journalism with a minor in Business from University of Mississippi
- 18 years at SES.
- Mrs. Chicorelli is a graduate of St. Elizabeth Catholic School and Lee Academy. She is married and has three children, all of whom have attended SES. Lisa is a member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church and is currently the Chairman of the St. Elizabeth Parish Fair.
Hilda Gates Clark
Music & G.R.A.C.E.
- B.S. in Mathematics from MUW.
- She has taught for 32 years, 5 years with Cypress-Fairbanks ISD in Houston, TX, 6 years at St. George’s Episcopal Day School, 11 years at Lee Academy, and 8 years at Cleveland High School.
- She is the widow of Phil Clark. Hilda has two sons, Alston and Glenn, who are both engineers in Houston, Texas.
- Hilda is a member of St. Elizabeth Church. She has played guitar for St. Elizabeth Catholic Church since 1978.
- Mrs. Clark loves the outdoors, sports, music, and math. She enjoys teaching music & G.R.A.C.E.at SES and helping others.
- Go Bulldogs!
Physical Education, Mothers Mothers Morning Out, After-Hours
- Enter your text here...