- 12 years teaching experience
- 2nd year at SES!!!!
- B.A. Elementary Education- Millsaps College
- M. Ed. Elementary Education- Delta State University
- What a blessing to have the opportunity to not only give children the gift of knowledge, but at SES, I also get to help them become disciples of Jesus!
- I have two children who attend SES!
Lisa Z. Chicorelli
- B.A. in Journalism with a minor in Business from University of Mississippi
- 19 years at SES.
- Mrs. Chicorelli is a graduate of St. Elizabeth Catholic School and Lee Academy. She is married and has three children, all of whom have attended SES. Lisa is a member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church and is currently the Chairman of the St. Elizabeth Parish Fair.
Mary Evelyn Stonestreet
- B.F.A. in Interior Design
- Masters in Secondary Education/ Art Education
- 14 years at SES.
- Mrs. Stonestreet is a graduate of St. Elizabeth Catholic School and Lee Academy. She is married and has four children, all of whom have attended/attend SES. Mary Evelyn is a member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church.
Patsy Z. Malatesta
- B.S. in Education from Delta State University.
- Kindergarten teacher for 27 years in Clarksdale Public Schools.
- Teaching Pre-3 at SES for 9 years.
- Mrs. Malatesta is a member and a Eucharist Minister at St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. Patsy has been married for 25 years to Donald Malatesta and has one daughter, Caroline. She loves children and teaching.
Mrs. Patsy says, "The children bring Joy to me."
Sara Kate Brewer
Pre 3 Assistant
- B. S. Interdisciplinary Studies
- Delta State University
- 7 years at SES
- SES alum; attended SES from Pre-6th grade. Sara Kate loves SES and says, "It's impossible to have a bad day when you get sweet baby hugs all day.....I love my job!"
Anna Catherine Smith
Pre 4 Teacher
- Elementary Education/ Early Childhood
- 3 years experience
- 2nd year at SES!!!!
- Anna Catherine's favorite about SES is it's positive learning and teaching environmnet. The family feel in this school is unlike anywhere else. These are just some of the many reasons Anna Catherine thinks SES is the best place to work!
- She loves animals, traveling, and taking naps....if necessary :)
Pre 4 Assistant
- Ms. Carver is a graduate of Coahoma Community College and Mississippi Valley State University
- 24 years teaching experience.
- She worked at Immaculate Conception for eight years before coming to St. Elizabeth. Ms. Carver has been an assistant to Pre 3, Pre 4, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades. She also works in After Hours.
- Ms. Carver is a member of Oakridge M.B. Church in Stovall, MS.
- B.S., Education from Delta State University
- Member of Delta Kappa Gamma
- Training in Dyslexia, AD/HD, Orton-Gillingham
- SPED teacher
- 31 years teaching experience
- 10 years at SES
After leaving SES to teach elsewhere, I was so happy to return 3 years ago! I love St. Elizabeth's curriculum...it teaches basics for mastery!
- attended MS Delta Community College
- assistant Kindergarten teacher at SES for 3 years
- Mrs. Flowers is a graduate of St. Elizabeth School and Lee Academy.
- She is married to Taylor Flowers and attends St. Elizabeth Church.
- I love my job, it's perfect that I teach little kids....they always make my day!!
Stacy Demilio Curcio
- B.S. in Elementary Education from Delta State University
- teaching 1st grade for 26 years teaching at St. Elizabeth
- Mrs.Curcio is a graduate of St. Elizabeth Catholic School and Clarksdale High School. Stacy is a lifelong member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. She is married to James Curcio and has two sons Joseph (18) and Thomas (11). Joseph graduated from St. Elizabeth and Thomas currently attends St. Elizabeth. Stacy believes that if you love where you go and what you do, it is not really a job.
- B. S., Business Administration
- University of Memphis
- SPED (Mild to Moderate) endorsement
- 29 years teaching experience
- 3 years at SES
- "I love SES! It feels like home and family. I'm an SES alum and feel honored to be teaching here. I love seeing growth in each child over the school year."
- B.S. in Physical Education and minor in Accounting: MSCW
- teaching 39 years.
- 36 Years at St. Elizabeth
- Mrs. Craig is a graduate from St. Elizabeth’s Catholic School and Clarkdale High School. She has three children who all graduated from St. Elizabeth School. They also have seven wonderful grandchildren. Sue is a member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. Her favorite things about St. Elizabeth is the family atmosphere!
- B.S. in Education, Delta State University
- 21 years teaching experience
- 16 years at SES!
- Ms. Noe's favorite things about SES, is all of the wonderful children!
- "I have TRIPLETS, (who are awesome) and that graduated from SES!" Also, I've taught every grade but 1st and 2nd.
- 22 years teaching!
- 5 years at SES!!
- BBA in Marketing, BSE in Elementary Education, Associates Degree in Mathematics
- Melissa loves how inviting and decorative our school and classrooms are and such awesome teachers, too! She loves teaching young children, and coming to school everyday.....plus, my grand daughter, Anne Taylor is here too.
- SES is family to me!
- 5th and 6th grade MATH & SCIENCE
- 5th grade SOCIAL STUDIES, RELIGION
Mary Ann Ferri
1st-3rd Grade Assistant
- 5th year at SES!
- 24 years teacher assistant
- Mrs. Ferri is from Clarksdale and is married. She is a member of St. Elizabeth Catholic Church.
Katelyn WillisStudent Support Services
- S.T.R.E.A.M. teacher
- 51 years experience
- 26 years at SES
- University of Missouri, Columnbia B.S. in Elementary Education
- Delta State Univeristy, Masters in Elementary Education
- Mrs. Rutz has a passion for teaching and a love of learning. She is and will always be committed to the teaching profession.
- Enter your text here...